Maybank KE Research : Regional Plantations - A possible game changer
* Indonesia to temporarily remove palm oil levy News media reported that the Government of Indonesia will temporarily remove a levy on palm oil after a sharp drop in CPO price which has hurt farmers.
* Indonesia’s upstream and Malaysia’s exports to benefit. Indonesia’s downstream players will be the biggest losers as they now have to compete on a level playing field with Malaysian players in the export market.
* Maintain NEUTRAL on the sector with selected BUYs on FR, BAL, GENP and TAH.
* Link : https://factsetpdf.maybank-ke.com/PDF/119115_SF__933645f004e4456898747149eb1b672d.pdf?
* Sales view : positive for AALI, LSIP, DSNG